All images on this website are © Remy van Haarlem — IPI number I-004458840-9
Retrieve photos without watermark for all commercial and editorial publications, how does this work?By completing the "Request for permission" form, you comply with the obligations of the Copyright Act. Based on this form we request permission from the artist and the rate is determined on the basis the PICTORIGHT "tariff list" (redirect). You will receive an invoice for publication from us, we arrange the financial settlement with the artist according to the "repartition rules individual rights" (redirect).
1) select the image(s), write down the photo id- numbers.
2) complete the form "Request for Permission" (redirect);
- Name artist: Remy van Haarlem or IPI no.I-004458840-9
- Photo id number or reference
- Usage of the image
- For which medium the visual will be used
- For which purpose the visual will be used
- Specifications medium
- Complete your details
3) After sending the form, Pictoright.nl will contact you.
4) Pictoright will calculate the fees to be settled. After settlement the artist will be contacted to deliver the visual(s)All remyvanhaarlem(TM) his photographs & artwork, its copyright is managed by PICTORIGHT, a dutch organisation that protects the copyright of the artist. To publish commercially and/or editorial a written permission is required. Images requested will be delivered in the resolution as stored on this website. Publishers or companies;
that regularly publish work from connected image creators and artists can conclude a long-term license agreement with pictoright. The advantage of this is that permission is already regulated in advance. The indication of the use and the settlement can then be handled after the publication. In addition (magazine) publishers can make the appointment with Pictoright that they pay an annual lump or lump sum for the unlimited use of visuals in a magazine.